15 November 2007
| Views: 2822
30 April 2007
More than just a programming guide, this book takes you step by step through the process of gathering and preparing content, asking the right questions, determining the scope of the project and writing the project proposal. The authors cull from their professional experience of running their own digital media company to explain the special considerations in deploying Flash video applications, presenting ideas for solutions as well as tips for avoiding the most common pitfalls.
| Views: 3439
25 March 2007
This 'AdSense GPS Roadmap' is for those of you who
- Seek instant as well as sustainable AdSense results.
- Prefer to make lots of money, instead of just cents, for the same amount of work & traffic on any existing or new site.
- Want to make serious AdSense profits today, not tomorrow, but don't currently have 10,000 visitors/day from the search engines .
- Love the idea of making money multiple times on the same visitor.
- Appreciate the awesome power of multiple AdSense driven revenue streams that can be set to autopilot.
- Are newbie or a seasoned site operator who know that AdSense is THE cash generator on the Net & have decided to claim your cut.
- Want to know exactly how the top AdSense earners make their money and want to copy their proven methods step-by-step.
- Agree that "Whitehat" techniques always take you further & being AdSense streetwise is to understand what impacts on your profits.
- Understand that if something sounds too good to be true it often is, but when someone recommends that you to listen you listen.
| Views: 3952
Excel Essentials: Using Microsoft Excel for Data Analysis and Decision Making [Training Video]
You may stop the videos and practice on your own using the included spreadsheets and documents. Exercises and links to Excel and Word docs on the CD make this a complete multimedia experience and an easy way to learn the basics of the most popular spreadsheet tool used in business today. Click ‘open supporting files’ in the navigation box to open the excel or word files that support that particular lesson or video note that all lessons do not have supporting files or docs but most do.
Excel Essentials for Decision Making Video Tutorials include
1. Review of Excel basics
2. Charting tips
3. Using data tables
4. Regression & forecasting
5. Using Solver
6. Using Pivot Tables much more
This CD-ROM covers the essential elements of Excel for the analysis of business problems, with narrated live action screen videos, and supplementary exercises for the students to complete to cement the ideas. Its 9 modules each cover a different aspect of the use of Excel, starting from the ground up. Topics include using the Excel menus, data tables, using the solver, graphing, using spreadsheets for basic statistics, regression, and using pivot tables for complex data sets.